Jamul Haven may be rented for the exclusive use of your small group. For a low daily fee, your group will have use of the meeting rooms, recreational facilities, and guest rooms. Local participants may drive to the facility, while out-of-town and VIP guests stay overnight in the guest rooms. We can accommodate groups of up to twenty-five participants to meet in a spacious, secluded and very unique setting.
Group functions are subject to the approval of the Innkeepers.
Examples Of Acceptable Group Functions Include:
- Strategic off-sites;
- Sales and marketing presentations;
- Religious retreats;
- Writers or poet’s retreats; or
- Family reunions without young children.
Examples Of Unacceptable Group Functions Include:
- Groups larger than twenty-five people;
- Functions that involve drinking alcohol;
- Weddings and wedding receptions; or
- Functions that involve children under 16 years of age.
The Facilities Offers The Following For The Participants:
- Four rooms with private bath and queen bed;
- One of the rooms above has a second queen bed in the lounge;
- One of the rooms above has a fold-out twin bed in the turret.
- Additional participants would commute daily to the facility;
- Either breakfast or lunch is included in the rates (your choice);
- Off-street parking is available for participants;
- Meeting areas with seating for up to twenty-five;
- Several break-out areas; and
- Free Internet with Wi-Fi access.
There is a 10% discount from published (regular) room rates for group rentals.
The two night minimum does apply to group rentals.
Eight participants are included in the rates above.
There is an additional fee of $35 per participant per day beyond 8.
*San Diego county tax of 8% is added to the above.
To inquire about availability, please use the form below: